News From The Sunshine Coast

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Back To Normal

The kids have gone home and slowly things are getting back to 'normal'. Bottles to wash ready for another bottling tomorrow, pool to clean and a few odds and ends to buy when I return the two late release DVD's I have 'copied' to view at own leisure.

A look around the new shops at the new Homemaker Centre. Only a few shops are open but that was a good excuse for a look around. A large shop called Katmandu selling winter weight coats and other 'trekking' products. Not sure about the market for warm coats here where we live!

Back home to tidy up the bottles etc and see the pool temp is up to 25 degrees. Today's temp about 25 too, possibly a bit more with heaps of heat in the sun.

On the internet and saw this from the Weather Bureau site, looks like a heavy shower coming up later this afternoon. Trish grabbed the washing off the line and I took out the pool overflow plug!
Click on the photo for a 'full sized' shot.

The red and yellow represents very heavy rain! It is heading north east and we should get the northern tip of it here. Caloundra is almost at the top of the screenshot.

Don't think I will need to water the garden tonight!

3 Comments:

  • An useful review

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 PM  

  • I am final, I am sorry, but it is necessary for me little bit more information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 AM  

  • Has understood not absolutely well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home