Uninvited Visitor
After cleaning up yesterday I had a quick shower. I later went to the back door and saw this guy. He scurried off.Later, when Trish arrived home I told her about the snake I had seen. She asked how long was it? I looked out the back door again and said "The same length as that one out there!" I grabbed the camera! It is a common Garden Tree Snake and not venomous at all. Fortunately! After a fair bit of hitting the fence with the broom etc it has headed for a quieter neighborhood!
Click on the photo for a full sized picture.
Weather is sure brightening up with a pleasant 24 or so today. They are talkng about 30 on Sunday. My pool thermometre did not like the warm weather and no longer works. However I had a quick dip after mowing the lawn today and I can asure you the pool water is NOT hot!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home