Copying DVD's
The 2 best programs I find for copying DVD's are DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. However both of these programs are no longer updated as I believe they have been put out of business by the US government. However, DVD Shrink will still copy most DVD's available today. Every now and again a DVD, e.g. "The Chronicles of Narnia" cannot be copied by just DVD Shrink alone.
To copy this sort of DVD you may need up to 4 programs, Ripit4me, DVD Decrypter, FixVTS and DVD Shrink. DVD Shrink then works hand in hand with most Nero 6 versions to successfully burn your DVD.
I have put a link (to the right) where you can download an installer program for these 4 programs - "RipIt4Me ALL Installer" It is a small program which connects to the internet, downloads each of the programs above and then installs them. I suggest you follow the "Recommended" setup.
I cannot test that this installer works as I already have the 4 mentioned programs on my computer! Let me know how it works if you do try it.
Hope this is of interest to someone.
To copy this sort of DVD you may need up to 4 programs, Ripit4me, DVD Decrypter, FixVTS and DVD Shrink. DVD Shrink then works hand in hand with most Nero 6 versions to successfully burn your DVD.
I have put a link (to the right) where you can download an installer program for these 4 programs - "RipIt4Me ALL Installer" It is a small program which connects to the internet, downloads each of the programs above and then installs them. I suggest you follow the "Recommended" setup.
I cannot test that this installer works as I already have the 4 mentioned programs on my computer! Let me know how it works if you do try it.
Hope this is of interest to someone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home