Saturday Sept 2 Update
Trish's eldest brother Bevan is getting to the stage where he requires extra help to complete some tasks nowadays. His son Peter is investigating which is the best direction to go to ensure Bevan is well looked after. An assessment is due to be carried out soon.
The pool temp this morning was 20.5 Today's temp should be about 24. 90mls of rain have fallen so far this week.
I cleaned the border stones along the edge of the garden. The sun now has a bit of a kick in it so I had a quick swim after the job was done. I have decided 20.5 is not quite warm enough for the pool just yet!
Mt Cootha is just at the back of Brisbane. The TV towers etc are situated there and it provides a great view over the city.

Thanks to Andrew, Emily, Wendy and Chris for my Father's Day card.

You can click on the pictures to give you a full size view. However I really cut down the size of most pictures so the page loads quicker!
The pool temp this morning was 20.5 Today's temp should be about 24. 90mls of rain have fallen so far this week.
I cleaned the border stones along the edge of the garden. The sun now has a bit of a kick in it so I had a quick swim after the job was done. I have decided 20.5 is not quite warm enough for the pool just yet!Mt Cootha is just at the back of Brisbane. The TV towers etc are situated there and it provides a great view over the city.

Thanks to Andrew, Emily, Wendy and Chris for my Father's Day card.

You can click on the pictures to give you a full size view. However I really cut down the size of most pictures so the page loads quicker!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home